Special offer November 2020
With the new lockdown happening this week in the UK, I am hearing so many people around me being affected by this. The restrictions mean you cannot see some of your family, children, grandchildren and/or friends. The government is telling us to stay at home and save lives, but how do we manage this? It can be tough if there are issues at home with other people or just the mere fact we cannot go out and do the usual things we enjoy, be that shopping or socialising.
Is your mental health suffering due to Covid 19 restrictions? Do you already suffer with anxiety, depression, OCD, relationship issues and with Covid happening this has made things so much more worse for you?
You are not alone. Nobody should suffer in silence. There is help out there and if you feel you need support, encouragement, a listening ear or just a place to vent I am here for you. Starting this month, I am opening up more availability in my counselling practice to enable more people to seek counselling if they feel they need it.
But it costs too much, I hear you say. As a special offer, just for the month of November I am offering my special lockdown session price of only £35 a session. Usually the cost is £50, but I would like as many people to be able to access counselling so I am offering a reduced rate just this month to help you. The session is 50 minutes and will be conducted on a video link through a company called Zoom which is confidential, secure and encrypted so you can feel safe in the knowledge everything discussed is safe.
There are just a few things to know about:
- Maximum amount of session that can be booked at this low fee is 6. (In the NHS 6 sessions is the recommended time for any changes to take effect from counselling support)
- This offer is available for new and past clients only.
- No refunds will be offered. If a cancellation is needed this needs to be made at least 24 hours before the appointed time and a new date and time will be arranged at no additional cost. If cancellation is made within 24 hours, the fee will be due in full and cannot be refunded.
- Sessions are to be paid for before the session by BACS.
- The spaces I can release will be limited, so will be based on a first come, first served basis. Please ensure you book and pay for the session you require so I can send you a confirmation email which will confirm your space.
- To book, please text or email me and I can send you the dates and times which are available.
- As I also work in the NHS, the slots available are fixed and cannot be accommodated on this occasion.
If you have any questions about this offer, please do not hesitate to contact me through the site or on my usual email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or text me on 07934922563.
I had hoped I would have all available slots on here for you to book into directly but it seems this part of the website is not yet ready, so please let me know if you would like to see my availability and I will send you the information or direct you to it on the site.